Daniel J. Krumm Horticultural Center
The Daniel J. & Ann L. Krumm Horticultural Learning Center is the headquarters for the Newton Arboretum & Botanical Gardens. Daily operations and Project AWAKE Board of Director meetings all occur here.
The original intent of the building was to serve as an educational nexus for the gardening community in Newton, honoring the memory of Daniel J. Krumm.
The Center hosts seminars, workshops, and gardening events, as well as houses a small, garden-relevant library.
Project AWAKE, seeing a need in the community, expanded use of the facility to private rentals. The Krumm Horticultural Center now also serves as a gathering place for all of life’s celebrations.
For more information about the rental of the Krumm Center or Gazebo for your event CLICK HERE.
Some of the amenities of the Krumm Center include:
- A full kitchen is available for serving catered or carry-in food only.
- (6) 8-foot rectangular tables and (12) 6-foot rectangular tables
- Approximately 70 chairs to be used inside the Center.
- The building capacity is 105.
- A 60” TV with DVD player is available for use (please note: there may be no assistance to resolve audio/visual issues, should they arise).
- WIFI is available
- The Krumm Center office manager is available Monday-Friday to assist with recommendations on local caterers and additional seating options, call 641-791-3021